It’s no surprise that high performers looking for a rewarding career that offers an opportunity to make a difference choose Travelers. Here are just a few reasons why:
- Professional growth: Invest in yourself. A career in sales at Travelers will require that you constantly evolve. Our Sales Executive School with online and classroom environments will help you do just that. You will use the knowledge you gain to build your relationships in your territory and help drive the future of our organization.
- Strong leadership: Travelers leadership is fostering the change necessary for us to become the No. 1 insurance carrier in the independent agent market. This leadership team will invest in you personally to help shape strategies that win with integrity.
- Dynamic team environments: Travelers is a company on the move, and we know the power of collaboration. Sharing best practices, learning from those around you and actively engaging in open dialogue with your business partners is what brings us our leading market share.
- The opportunity to make an impact: Travelers has invested heavily in developing industry-leading programs such as Quantum Home and Auto, our multi-variate policy generation technology, and the world-class Claim University, which trains more than 15,000 adjusters each year. With our vast array of products, innovative pricing capabilities and claims experience providing a solid competitive advantage, now is the perfect time to join our Sales team.
- Compensation based on performance: At Travelers, we do not cap your bonus potential with a percentage. Rather, we choose to invest in our top performers beyond the average and in a manner that will keep them satisfied.