Why Join Travelers?
There are so many compelling reasons why a career at Travelers is the best move you can make. Here are just a few:
- Our solid reputation as a leading insurance company.
- Endless opportunities for your career, no matter which path you take.
- Career options for all levels – from interns to new graduates to experienced professionals.
- The chance to work with some of the most talented people in the insurance industry.
- Involvement in creating innovative insurance solutions that are designed to meet our customers’ ever-changing needs.
- The ability to leave your own personal stamp on people and projects.
- A diverse working environment where differences are embraced and leveraged.
- The opportunity to join a company that’s committed to the community.
- Participation in development opportunities designed to provide personal and professional growth.
- Our compensation programs are designed to attract, motivate and retain the best people that can help achieve the company’s business goals.
Travelers is proud to offer extensive, market-competitive benefits. Employees and their eligible family members, including spouses, domestic partners and children, are eligible for coverage from the first day of employment.
We offer a comprehensive suite of health and wellness benefits, including medical, dental and prescription drug coverage; flexible spending accounts; life insurance; paid time off; and short-/long-term disability.
We also offer both pension and 401(k) savings plans. Eligible employees are automatically enrolled in both plans. The pension plan is funded 100 percent by Travelers. The 401(k) plan includes pre-tax and Roth options and has a company matching contribution of 100 percent of each dollar employees contribute on the first 5 percent of pay up to an annual maximum of $6,500.
For a comprehensive look at our benefits, access our Benefits Overview brochure.
If you’d like to estimate the cost per paycheck for your benefits coverage, access our rate calculator.