Lines of Business
- Inland Marine: Protection for a business’ property that is mobile in nature or requires unique support and valuation for the construction, transportation, fine art and renewable energy industries.
- Ocean Marine: We have been underwriting the world’s oldest form of insurance for commercial vessels and cargo since 1853. This group provides a wide range of individualized property-liability coverage for international and inland shipping by land, sea and air.
- Environmental: Businesses face new and historical environmental exposures that pose as significant risk. Adequate protection is critical as is the knowledge needed to assess and adhere to environmental policy and standards.
- Construction: Hands-on construction experience and an extensive knowledge of the issues that impact contractors and the industry enable our team members to provide exceptional service as it relates to policy coverage and claim handling.
- Cyber: As technology becomes more complex, so do the threats our customers face. We protect against a multitude of risks and have resources dedicated to promoting cybersecurity awareness.
- Boiler and Machinery: Equipment functionality is at the heart of production for some of our customers. We ensure that they are protected against damage and financial loss to keep their business running smoothly.
- Oil and Gas: The exposures within the oil and gas industry are constantly evolving. We have developed a specialized expertise to help our customers protect their employees, physical assets, balance sheets and long term viability.